You can insert only numeric numbers in the financial expenditureContinue!
|Attention Users: This software is best viewed and work only with the latest version of internet browser. Please download and install latest version of Mozilla firefox or Google chrome from here.|
|Mozilla FireFox||Google Chrome|
Kerala Agri Scheme Monitoring System (KASMOS) is a web based online scheme monitoring and Management Information System for Department of Agriculture. It is a virtual space for concurrent monitoring and evaluation of plan schemes under the Department of Agriculture, implemented across the state.
The system has been conceptualized, designed, developed and implemented by IIITM-K for the Department of Agriculture, Govt. of Kerala.
The Department of Agriculture implements several schemes across the state through its wide network of offices upto the panchayath level. These schemes are being implemented through krishibhavans in each panchayaths, which needs to be monitored frequently. Currently there is no such system available in the Department to aggregate information from various districts. It is very important to build such system and implement for effective monitoring and evaluation.
- Scope & Objectives
- The total project scope ranging from information aggregation to projects status monitoring is very large. Here are some of the varieties of studies to be done and system components.
- To conceptualize, develop, implement and monitor a web based information system, which can monitor, review the periodical progress of schemes implemented by the Department of Agriculture and to make an effective reporting system.
- To develop information system to capture the relevant details of schemes by crop wise, activity wise, spatial distribution and cost components wise etc.
- To bring out an improved, standardized and uniform reporting template for schemes.
- To develop a system with cross-functional information search across various schemes.
- To improve the efficacy of the staff in each division of Department for the preparation and monitoring of schemes status reports.
- Contact us
- For Any Content/Scheme Related Queries
- Director- Agriculture
- Directorate of Agriculture
- Department of Agriculture
- Vikas Bhavan, Trivandrum
- Tel : 0471-2304480
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Technical/System Related Queries
- The Coorrdintor- Agri Informatics
- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management- Kerala(IIITM-K)
- IIITM-K Building, Technopark Campus
- Tel : 0471-2784139
- Email: email@example.com
Click headers to expand/collapse content that is broken into logical sections, much like tabs. Optionally, toggle sections open/closed on mouseover.